Have one for breakfast with a cup of tea in bleak January and be transported to an Italian Christmas. These are magic in a biscuit tin!
- 100 grams butter (soft)
- 130 grams sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon orange zest (finelyzestfully grated)
- 2 tablespoons orange juice (freshly squeezed)
- 450 grams flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 250 millilitres dried cranberries
- 250 millilitres pinenuts
Cranberry and Orange Biscotti is a community recipe submitted by lina_lamont and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
It can be a bit difficult to cut the log into pieces and transport them back to the baking sheet as it breaks quite easily, so be patient and careful. Not one to make with the children!