Suitable as a supper or main course this delicious creamy chicken is a recipe given to me by a Russian friend
- 1 large onion
- 2 ounces butter
- 3 rashers smokey bacon
- 4 chicken breasts
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 4 ounces gruyere cheese
- 4 ounces feta cheese
Moscow Chicken is a community recipe submitted by lindy and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
- 1 onion sliced and sautÃ©ed in 2oz butter (this seems a lot but is worth it for the taste)
- Add 3 rashers chopped smoked bacon and cook until no longer pink, add 4 chicken breasts cut into 2" pieces and cook until no longer pink.
- Then add a large 8oz carton of soured cream and stir in.
- Pour into a casserole dish then top with plenty of sliced gruyere cheese and crumbled feta cheese.
- Bake at about 190 degrees C fro about 15 - 20 minutes until golden on top.
- It can be served with either rice or new potatoes and fresh green vegetables.