Place noodles in cold water to stop the cooking process. Heat vegetable oil in a large wok and fry the ginger, garlic and chilli stirring continuously. Add the vegetables and continue stirring for about 2 minutes. Add the fish sauce, asian sesame oil, soy sauce and five spice and mix thoroughly for 1 minute. Add the noodles and the coconut milk until sauce has reduced and thickened. Finally add the prawns and stir fry until pink and cooked through.
A Midweek Satisfyer.
- grated fresh gingerroot
- 2 cloves chopped finely garlic
- 1 fresh chopped green chile
- 1 packet stir fry vegetables
- 1 packet raw king shrimp
- ½ can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ tablespoon asian sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon chinese five spice
- noodles (medium, 2 strips - cooked as per instructions)
King Prawn Stir Fry is a community recipe submitted by Samantha_telebug and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.