VERY EASY TO MAKE. BY USING THE CRAISINS OR CHOC CHIP THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO STOP AT ONE!!!
- 188 millilitres superfine sugar
- 63 millilitres brown sugar
- 125 millilitres softened butter
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 188 millilitres whole wheat flour (or all-purpose flour)
- 375 millilitres quick-cooking oats (not instant)
- 125 millilitres walnuts
- 188 millilitres dried cranberries (or chocolate chips)
Oatmeal Craisin Cookies is a community recipe submitted by martin3 and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.