Combine all ingredients. This salsa can be made several hours ahead, but if you do, withhold the mint, and add it no more than an hour ahead of serving.
This is a spicy, zingy salsa that can be used with fish, shrimp, chicken or pork.
- 375 millilitres diced pineapples
- 1 red chile (seeded and chopped fine)
- 1 jalapeno peppers (seeded and finely chopped)
- ⅓ orange bell pepper
- 83 millilitres diced red onions
- 83 millilitres chopped fresh mint
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- juice of 3 limes
Megan's Pineapple Salsa is a community recipe submitted by megan and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.