Combine first eight ingredients in a bowl. Cover and let stand 1 hour. Cook pasta in boiling slated water according to package directions. Two minutes before the pasta is cooked al dente, add the shrimp. Cook 2 minutes, or until shrimp are done. Drain pasta and shrimp, and immediately toss with brie mixture. Serve immediately with fresh parmesan.
Very easy, very yummy, very rich!
- 8 ounces brie cheese (rind removed, cubed)
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- ⅓ cup chopped kalamata olives (pitted)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced very fine)
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces pasta (I used gemelli)
- 1 pound shrimp (peeled and deveined)
Pasta With Brie, Shrimp and Tomatoes is a community recipe submitted by megan and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.