Very easy, very yummy, very rich!
- 8 ounces brie cheese (rind removed, cubed)
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- ⅓ cup chopped kalamata olives (pitted)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced very fine)
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces pasta (I used gemelli)
- 1 pound shrimp (peeled and deveined)
Please note that nigella.com is not able to accept responsibility for any substitutions that Ocado may need to make as a result of stock availability or otherwise. For any queries, head to ocado.com/customercare.
Feel free to use the “swap” feature and adjust brands and quantities as needed.
Pasta With Brie, Shrimp and Tomatoes is a community recipe submitted by megan and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.