Lovely, light, fresh little cakes with rich icing in contrast. They disappear in minutes whenever I've made them. These are nice even without icing, for those of you who aren't keen on too much sugar.
For the Raspberry Cupcakes
- 250 millilitres unsalted butter
- 250 millilitres soft light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 125 millilitres milk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 375 millilitres all-purpose flour
- 500 millilitres raspberries (fresh or frozen)
For the White Chocolate Ganache
- 340 grams white chocolate (good quality)
- 375 millilitres heavy cream
Raspberry Cupcakes With White Chocolate Ganache is a community recipe submitted by miss emmalou and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.