Lovely, light, fresh little cakes with rich icing in contrast. They disappear in minutes whenever I've made them. These are nice even without icing, for those of you who aren't keen on too much sugar.
For the Raspberry Cupcakes
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup soft light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups raspberries (fresh or frozen)
For the White Chocolate Ganache
- 12 ounces white chocolate (good quality)
- 1½ cups heavy cream
Raspberry Cupcakes With White Chocolate Ganache is a community recipe submitted by miss emmalou and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.