Came across this on the internet. It's tried and tested (and also tasted) and delicious!!! Goes great with salads.
- 210 grams plain flour
- 2½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 medium eggs
- 70 millilitres olive oil
- 100 millilitres white wine
- 500 millilitres ham (chopped)
- 375 millilitres green olives (pitted)
- 500 millilitres gruyere cheese (shredded)
Ham and Olive Bread is a community recipe submitted by Mithai and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
Be careful with the salt, as it has already got ham and olives to make it a little salty. You can omit the salt altogether if you don't prefer excess salt.