These are from the Friends Cookbook. Pheobe claims these are the best Oatmeal Raisin Cookies in the world. I think she is right! This is the nicest recipe I've tried.
- 142 grams unsalted butter
- 188 millilitres brown sugar
- 165 millilitres granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 500 millilitres quick-cooking oats
- 313 millilitres all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 375 millilitres raisins
Phoebe's Fabulous Oatmeal Raisin Cookies is a community recipe submitted by Nickki and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
Serve with milk and watch them disappear!