Slightly tweaked version of one of Nigella's (from Nigella Bites if I recall correctly). Easy and delicious fall or winter meal gives you time to tidy up or talk to your kids or read the paper while it cooks!
- 9 chicken thigh fillets (skin on for labour and moistness)
- ¼ lemon
- kosher salt
- sprig fresh rosemary (or thyme)
- olive oil
- ¼ cup chicken broth (or white wine for deglazing later)
- 2 large carrots (cut into spears)
- 2 large parsnips (cut into spears)
- 2 sweet potatoes (peeled and cut into bite sized pieces)
- 1 red bell pepper (cut into chunks)
- 1 large sweet onion (cut into chunks)
- 1 bulb fennel (cut into chunks)
Please note that nigella.com is not able to accept responsibility for any substitutions that Ocado may need to make as a result of stock availability or otherwise. For any queries, head to ocado.com/customercare.
Feel free to use the “swap” feature and adjust brands and quantities as needed.
Dads One-Pan Chicken and Roasted Veggies is a community recipe submitted by NorthernMatt and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.