a simple, yet stunning marinade for any red meat, although I first developed it for caribou. feel free to change the amounts of ingredients to suit your own tastes - usually I do this one by feel.
- 4 cloves garlic (good sized, smashed and chopped)
- 2½ centimetres finely grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh basil
- 125 millilitres balsamic vinegar
- 125 millilitres extra virgin olive oil
- red meat (your favourite cut)
Tawny Lion's Bard B Que Marinade is a community recipe submitted by Ocean's Edge and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.