I love the freshness of home made boursin and it is simple and easy to make yourself. I made this for my girlfriends for a snack to go with bread and crackers on a limo wine tour. As I couldn't afford to buy 5-10 store bought packs I made my own.
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 cloves minced and crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- cayenne pepper (to taste)
- freshly ground pepper
Home Made Herbed Boursin Cheese is a community recipe submitted by JULIEROSE and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.