Make this elegant starter with just a few simple ingredients!
- 4 persimmons
- 300 grams mozzarella (sliced)
- 4 tablespoons red peppers (finely chopped)
- basil leaves to garnish
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons clear honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ground black pepper
Persimon and Mozzarella Salad is a community recipe submitted by SpanishPersimon and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
- Cut the persimon into slices, removing their leafy stems.
- Arrange the sliced persimon on 4 serving plates with the mozzarella and rocket. Sprinkle with chopped pepper.
- Make the dressing by mixing together the olive oil, honey and balsamic vinegar. Season with a little salt and pepper, then drizzle over the salads. Serve at once, garnished with basil leaves. Cook’s tip: Add a little heat by sprinkling some finely chopped red or green chilli over the salads.