This cake is perfect for morning or afternoon tea. It's light and moist and jolly easy to make. For best results, make sure the bananas are overripe. For me this cake is a great comfort food.
- 250 millilitres butter (softened)
- 3 medium bananas (overripe)
- 250 millilitres walnuts (whole)
- 2 medium eggs (beaten)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 250 millilitres superfine sugar
- 63 millilitres whole milk
- 375 millilitres self-raising flour
Moist Banana and Walnut Cake is a community recipe submitted by piggyfair and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
Simple, easy and guaranteed to pick you up.