This gorgeous recipe was passed on to my mom from a restaurant called The Blue Ridge Brewery. Although the restaurant has been closed for quite a few years now, this recipe continues to be made in our household. It makes a stunning main course for a dinner party!
- 5 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 medium onions
- 5 ounces chopped green bell peppers
- 28 ounces cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 4 large eggs
- 2⅔ fluid ounces heavy cream (or double cream)
- 8 ounces chopped smoked salmon
- 2 ounces freshly grated gruyere cheese
- freshly ground pepper
Smoked Salmon and Onion Cheesecake is a community recipe submitted by Psappha and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
You will need a 8 inch/20 cm springform pan.