Stacks of gourmet sandwiches.
- bread (light, medium or hard crusted sandwich bread, slices)
- olive oil (or vegetable oil, for brushing)
- mascarpone cheese
- 8 ounces peaches (tinned, slices)
- 8 ounces pears (tinned, slices)
- apple (4-5 small slices)
- ½ cup roughly chopped walnuts
- 6 tablespoons pear jam (or apple or apricot jam)
- 14 slices smoked gouda cheese
- turkey bacon (3 strips, diced)
- 6 eggs (whisked in a bowl in advance)
- 2 tablespoons chopped greek oregano (or a pinch of dried oregano)
Party Sandwiches is a community recipe submitted by Raha Lane and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
They're also ideal for tea time or after school snacks for kids.