"Fun and delicious, pizza makes itself an irresistible part of life."
- 1 packet dried yeast (active)
- 313 warm water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 750 white flour
- 83 olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (French)
- 3 tablespoons cornmeal
- 2 large onions (sliced thinly)
- 6 cloves crushed garlic (use less if desired)
- 6 large tomatoes (sliced thinly)
- 63 homemade marinara sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 250 grated cheddar cheese
Pizza Dough-Simple Recipe is a community recipe submitted by Raha Lane and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
Makes two pizzas and can be served with a tossed salad and iced drinks.