- pizza dough (the same recipe as the original 'Pizza')
- 4 large vine tomatoes (sliced very thinly)
- 2 cups italian cheese (any combinations, grated)
- basil leaves
- ¼ cup olive oil (a very good Italian one)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (French)
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 egg (whisked lightly)
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 cup diced green bell peppers
- 1 cup pepperoni sausage (or Italian dried salami)
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
Pizza One and Two is a community recipe submitted by Raha Lane and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
Serve with fresh fruits, tossed green salads, and iced drinks to make fabulous party lunch or dinner.