These cookies only look like you spent all day baking, so quick and easy, and oh so delicious !!
- 85 grams bittersweet chocolate (70% cocoa, broken up)
- 170 grams chocolate chip cookie dough (refrigerated - take out and leave at room temperature)
- 165 millilitres dried cranberries (cherry flavour)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Monster Chocolate Crackle Cookies is a community recipe submitted by redheadev and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
- Heat oven to 350℉. You'll need a baking sheet.
- Melt chocolate in microwave on medium or in a saucepan over very low heat.
- Break dough in chunks into a medium bowl. Add melted chocolate (no need to cool) add Craisins; stir with a wooden spoon until blended.
- Put sugar in small bowl. Roll 1/4-cupfuls dough into balls. Roll in sugar to coat. Place 21/2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheet. Flatten cookies with bottom of measuring cup to 21/2-in. rounds.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes until tops of cookies look dry and crackled. (Cookies will still be very soft.) Let cool on sheet on a wire rack 2 minutes before removing to rack to cool completely.
- Different Takes Add 1/3 cup chopped toasted almonds to dough before baking. Use orange- instead of cherry-flavor Craisins. Serve cookies warm topped with ice cream.
Prep: 10 mins Cook: Ready in: 25 mins