I wanted something fast and small for a quick dinner, I had some mashed potatoes leftover and decided to use it up
- 250 millilitres mashed potatoes
- 375 millilitres frozen peas
- 250 millilitres milk
- 250 millilitres chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons mint
- 1 teaspoon butter
- ½ clove garlic (or a teaspoon of garlic powder)
- basil olive oil (a drizzle)
Peas, Potatoes and Mint Soup is a community recipe submitted by Sancler and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
If it is too tick, you can always add more milk or chicken stock. My next recipe here, I promise a photo. Have a great day!