This is so simple and quick to prepare. Makes a great starter best enjoyed with lots of crusty bread to mop up the sauce.
- ⅞ kilogram mussels
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 125 millilitres dry white wine
- 250 millilitres heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions (for decoration)
Mussels in a Creamy Curry Sauce is a community recipe submitted by seedgirl and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.