The other day I tried this pasta with available vegetables in the refrigerator but it really turned out well.
For the Pasta
- 375 millilitres cooked fusilli
- 250 millilitres cabbages (cut into vertical strips)
- 250 millilitres pink salad cabbage (cut into vertical strips)
For the Dressing
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 finely chopped green chile
Cabbage and Pasta Salad is a community recipe submitted by Sneha and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.