These crunchies are the ORIGINAL recipe. The good old fashioned one!! Enjoy xx
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup coconut
- 7 ounces margarine
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup or light corn syrup
Crunchies is a community recipe submitted by stace1001 and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
- Melt the butter and syrup in a pot.
- Slowly add coconut, flour, sugar and oats.
- Bake at 180 degrees until crisp gold.
For the icing, melt 1 slab chocolate, icing sugar and a little bit of hot water. Enjoy xx