This is a "one of a kind" unique Hummus type purÃ©e. It's excellent as a spread or dip.
- 4 cups garden green garbanzos
- 1 lime (zest and juice)
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons cholula sauce
- 1 medium diced red onion
- 1 diced roma tomato
- ½ bunch cilantro
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 habanera pepper
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- 1 diced red bell pepper
Garden Green Garbanzomolea is a community recipe submitted by TDouglas and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
This can be modified to your taste. It's very versatile to let your imagination create a variety of Garbanzomolesâ„¢.