I love these cookies. They're the best ones I've found so far in my search for the perfect chocolate chip cookie. Makes 36.
- 113 grams unsalted butter
- 125 millilitres sugar
- 125 millilitres brown sugar (lightly packed)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 lightly beaten egg
- 250 millilitres self-raising flour
- 188 millilitres all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 113 grams chocolate chips
- 57 grams almonds (slivered)
My Favourite Chocolate Chip Cookies is a community recipe submitted by toowoombagirl and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.