Delicious recipe taken from 'InterCourses an aphrodisiac cookbook'... hope it's not too risque to post : ). I substitute dried mango for dried peaches, as I like the mango more and it is more readily available at my bulk foods store.
- ⅛ kilogram chopped dried figs
- ⅛ kilogram chopped dried apricots
- ⅛ kilogram chopped dried mango ( or dried peaches)
- ⅛ kilogram golden raisins
- 1 diced onion
- 125 millilitres cider vinegar
- 30 millilitres toasted pistachios
- 30 millilitres toasted almonds
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 lemon juice
Fig Chutney is a community recipe submitted by wood nymph and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.