Delicious recipe taken from 'InterCourses an aphrodisiac cookbook'... hope it's not too risque to post : ). I substitute dried mango for dried peaches, as I like the mango more and it is more readily available at my bulk foods store.
- ¼ pound chopped dried figs
- ¼ pound chopped dried apricots
- ¼ pound chopped dried mango ( or dried peaches)
- ¼ pound golden raisins
- 1 diced onion
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ⅛ cup toasted pistachios
- ⅛ cup toasted almonds
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 lemon juice
Fig Chutney is a community recipe submitted by wood nymph and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.