This batter is REALLY dense and almost like a torte. I have not found someone who DOESN'T love these. You could also top each cupcake with a candy flower? Lovely.
For the Cupcakes
- ⅛ unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs (at room temperature)
- 1 tin chocolate syrup (16oz)
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
For the Ganache
- ½ cup cream
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
Chocolate Ganached Cupcakes is a community recipe submitted by Aaron and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.