This is a perfect cake when you don't want to waste too much time in the kitchen or you have your mixer broken, as well as you have a chance to use your blender in order to cook this gorgeous cake, ideal for breakfast or meetings having some tea or coffee together.
- 250 millilitres vegetable oil (preferably soybean oil)
- 3 eggs
- 500 millilitres granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 bananas (mashed)
- 500 millilitres flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 125 millilitres raisins
- 125 millilitres dried apricots
- 250 millilitres oats (optional)
- 3 peeled apples (chopped, keep the peels)
Blender Banana and Apple Cake is a community recipe submitted by rmmarinho and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.