Though kolaches are pastries made with a yeast dough, these jam-tart cookies use a short-crust pastry and are a cinch to make. Honest! Not too sweet, the cookies get their sugar from the jam and the light dusting of confectioner's sugar. Excellent with a cup of black tea, on a snowy afternoon, or anytime at all.
- 125 millilitres softened unsalted butter
- 369 grams softened cream cheese
- 313 millilitres all-purpose flour
- 63 millilitres strawberry jam
- 63 millilitres sifted confectioners' sugar
Jam Kolaches is a community recipe submitted by Allan and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.