As the daughter of a former cannery worker, salmon played a huge part in my family for generations. This recipe is reflective of the simplicity that wild Alaskan salmon provides, needing not much more than a few spices and an easy glaze. I like to make it for dinner on busy weeknights with either a salad or broccoli as a side.
- 1 pound salmon fillets
- 1 heaping tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 heaping tablespoon honey
- 1 heaping tablespoon olive oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
Salmon With Mustard Honey Glaze is a community recipe submitted by anslater and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a small bowl, mix mustard, honey, and olive oil. Salt and pepper your fillet very liberally, then use a brush to glaze it over the top of the fillet until well-coated. Wrap in foil and cook for 22-25 minutes (if cooking over campfire, check until the center has a somewhat flaky texture and there is no discoloration).
- Let cool five minutes and serve hot.