This is an Arabic dish originally from old Damascus, it is delicious on Friday's breakfast or Sunday's brunch and it is very healthy, I have a reputation that I make it really delicious so I want to share it with you.
- 2 cups hummus
- 2 cups chickpea broth
- 2 cups garbanzo beans (boiled)
- 1 lemon juice
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 small pita breads (cut into bite size pieces)
- chopped fresh parsley (to garnish)
- 1 sprinkling of paprika (to garnish)
- pinenuts (fried in vegetable oil)
Fattet Hummus is a community recipe submitted by brotus and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.