Got a lot of left over Turkey from the holidays, try these and add my Cranberry Salsa, they are SO good!!!
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- ½ cup water
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1½ teaspoons chili powder
- 1 can chopped green chile (undrained)
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1 cup grated cheese (Mexican blend cheese or any cheese you like)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Please note that nigella.com is not able to accept responsibility for any substitutions that Ocado may need to make as a result of stock availability or otherwise. For any queries, head to ocado.com/customercare.
Feel free to use the “swap” feature and adjust brands and quantities as needed.
Turkey Burritos or Quesadillas is a community recipe submitted by Brycat and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.