One of our family's favourite pasta dishes!!! Great, easy to make, tasty pasta for 2. (In our case 2 1/2) Goes well with a good verdelho.
- 312 grams sliced or diced chicken breasts
- 250 millilitres sundried tomatoes (or more or less if you feel like it)
- 5 chopped button mushrooms
- 166 millilitres thickened cream
- baby spinach (leaves)
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 63 millilitres white wine
- pasta (usually penne but bow ties are also good)
Pasta With Chicken and Sundried Tomatoes is a community recipe submitted by budgiesgirl and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.