Mix all items in the blender until smooth. Put in sterilized jars to store in fridge. Lasts one week.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
- 250 dark rum
- 250 heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee (granules)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract (real vanilla)
- ¼ teaspoon coconut extract
Rum Cream Liqueur is a community recipe submitted by catarina m and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.