I love this recipe.When I come home from mass on a Sunday or I can make a batch on Sunday and have two or three before school.You don't have to let them set, JUST EAT!!!
- 6 ounces all-purpose flour
- ½ pint milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
Shrove Tuesday Pancakes is a community recipe submitted by ClairBear and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
- Sift the flour into a bowl. Make a well in the bowl and whisk the eggs.(Dont add the flour gradually,if you want, half beat the eggs in a seperate bowl).
- Now whilst adding the milk graduallyslowly bring in some flour until everythink has been mixed up.(If its slightly lumpy and it wont smoothen up po you thats ok!).
- Add the melted butter when your making the pancakes. Rub melted butter all around the frying pan and get cooking!!!
- You can putcaster sugar+lemon juice,syrp,honey anything on these pancakes.