This is so quick and easy to make, a Charmaine Solomon recipe idea.
- 4 large green chile
- 125 millilitres chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 125 millilitres cilantro
- 63 millilitres finely sliced lemongrass
- 1 tablespoon chopped galangal
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon shrimp paste
- 2 tablespoons oil
Green Curry Paste is a community recipe submitted by Coby and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
Remove stems from chillies and roughly chop them. Put the chillies and all the other ingredients into a blender goblet and blend to a smooth paste. Add a little oil or water to assist blending in need. Store in a clean jar for 3-4 weeks in fridge, or in portions in snap lock bags flattened in the freezer.