This is a chilli recipe I adapted from my Mom's. This always gets raves from everyone who tries it!
- ⅞ ground top loin steak ( drain off fat and liquid after browning - you can also use ground round or chuck)
- 250 chopped celery
- 500 chopped onions
- 1 large chopped green bell pepper
- 1 can tomato soup (small can)
- chopped finely green chile
- 1 small deseeded and minced jalapeno peppers
- 2 cans plum tomatoes
- 2 cans kidney beans
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 3 tablespoons cumin
- 3 cloves fresh, minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 57 unsweetened chocolate
The World's Best Chilli is a community recipe submitted by Anonymous and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.