This is an easy recipe I often do when I want to get more vegetables in my day without having a boring plate. The amount of spices can be changed depending on your love for spicy food. If you don't have a spiralizer for the vegetables, arm yourselves with patience, a knife and eventually a potato peeler. Hope you enjoy this healthy and tasty recipe.
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 courgette (sliced thinly)
- 1 carrot (sliced thinly)
- 1 sweet potato (sliced thinly)
- 1 handful sunflower seeds
- 1 pinch of salt
- curry powder (to taste)
- chilli (to taste)
Please note that nigella.com is not able to accept responsibility for any substitutions that Ocado may need to make as a result of stock availability or otherwise. For any queries, head to ocado.com/customercare.
Feel free to use the “swap” feature and adjust brands and quantities as needed.
Colorful Vegetable Noodles is a community recipe submitted by Cri-craving and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
- Cut the garlic and onion and put it in a pan with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add the courgette, carrot and sweet potato noodles when the garlic and onion turn gold.
- Keep stirring and add salt, curry and chili as much as you want.
- Mix until the vegetables start to become more soft, with a consistency similar to noodles or spaghetti. It will take a few minutes.
- Put it in a pan and add the sunflower seeds.