One day, when I was cooking dinner, I made up this salad dressing when I was six. It is a sweet, not too astringent dressing, just right for kids.
- ½ teaspoon dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt flakes
- 1 grinding black pepper
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1½ tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ½ orange (juiced)
- 2 tablespoons light olive oil
Glossy Delicious Salad Dressing is a community recipe submitted by DragonGirl and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
- Put the mustard, salt, pepper, honey and vinegar in a small bowl. Whisk together until the salt dissolves and the honey is mixed in.
- Add the orange juice and olive oil and whisk again.
- Taste for seasoning and adjust if you need to.
This dressing tastes delicious with a salad of cucumbers, tomato and cos lettuce.