A very easy and delicious cake, recipe given to me by my friend Jane.
- 142 grams softened butter
- 142 grams superfine sugar
- 142 grams almond meal
- 142 grams self-raising flour
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (plus extra for dusting)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 227 grams blackberries
- 1 confectioners' sugar (golden for dusting)
Blackberry and Cinnamon Cake is a community recipe submitted by fosse and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
I have also used 3oz almonds and 2oz polenta and it worked very well.