My twin Daughters love these biscuits. Great after a hard day especially with a large cup of earl grey tea. The dough can be frozen in shaped balls in sealed bags and Baked fresh when unexpected friends arrive .
- 125 millilitres brown sugar (lightly packed)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 free range egg
- 250 millilitres all-purpose flour (unbleached or organic)
- 188 millilitres self-raising flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 113 grams chocolate chips (milk, white or dark, or a mixture)
- 125 millilitres superfine sugar (or fine white sugar)
- 113 grams softened butter
Imogene's Choc Chip Biscuits is a community recipe submitted by Imogene and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.