This is a recipe that my mom cooked for me and my boyfriend on my Halloween birthday dinner the year I turned 16. There has never since been a Halloween night that we haven't cooked this favorite meal - and that boyfriend is now my husband.
- 2 chicken breasts (cut into bite size pieces)
- 375 millilitres celery (chopped)
- 250 millilitres green peppers (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 can tinned mandarins
- cooked rice
- 188 millilitres honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard
- 4 teaspoons flour
Jaymie's Mandarin Chicken is a community recipe submitted by jme and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
This smells fantastic wafting through the house- great for those who enjoy meat and fruit together.