From a newspaper cutting I found while clearing out my recipe folder.
- 6 ounces shortcrust pastry
- ½ small cauliflower (broken into florets)
- ½ teaspoon English mustard powder
- 2 eggs (separated)
- 1 ounce butter
- 1 ounce all-purpose flour
- ⅛ milk
- 3 ounces grated Cheddar cheese
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
Please note that nigella.com is not able to accept responsibility for any substitutions that Ocado may need to make as a result of stock availability or otherwise. For any queries, head to ocado.com/customercare.
Feel free to use the “swap” feature and adjust brands and quantities as needed.
Cauliflower Souffle Tart is a community recipe submitted by KitchenGoddess and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.