This is a normal cookie dough, only with cardamom and honey.
- 3 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter (at room temperature)
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Please note that nigella.com is not able to accept responsibility for any substitutions that Ocado may need to make as a result of stock availability or otherwise. For any queries, head to ocado.com/customercare.
Feel free to use the “swap” feature and adjust brands and quantities as needed.
Honey - Cardamom Cookies is a community recipe submitted by Krakra58 and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
- Make dough as you are used to add the honey etc.
- Divide the dough in two disc's, cool for 1 hour.
- If you cut the cookies into larger of smaller shapes, you'll need to adjust the baking time. Just to be sure to bake until the edges turn light brown.
- Bake one sheet at a time, 11-13 minutes, cool on sheet for 10 minutes, then fransfer to rack to cool completely. You can decorate them with Royal Icing...