Clams with a delicious and soulful blend of aromatics and spices to bring out the oriental flavour with a twist of guavas.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- ½ kilogram clams (with shells)
- 250 millilitres coconut milk
- 250 millilitres chicken broth
- 2 sticks crushed lemongrass
- 250 millilitres guavas (quartered and cored)
- 125 millilitres chopped cilantro
Clam Curry With Guava is a community recipe submitted by kurt and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.