Clams with a delicious and soulful blend of aromatics and spices to bring out the oriental flavour with a twist of guavas.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 pound clams (with shells)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 sticks crushed lemongrass
- 1 cup guavas (quartered and cored)
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
Please note that nigella.com is not able to accept responsibility for any substitutions that Ocado may need to make as a result of stock availability or otherwise. For any queries, head to ocado.com/customercare.
Feel free to use the “swap” feature and adjust brands and quantities as needed.
Clam Curry With Guava is a community recipe submitted by kurt and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.