A wonderful dish using Italian potato Gnocchi, Mascarpone cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and Parma ham. One of our favourite dishes. Great served with home made garlic bread and Italian salad leaves.
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 4 cloves garlic (finely chopped and crushed - or however much or as little as you like)
- butter (for sautéing garlic and onion)
- oil (for sautéing garlic and onion)
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomato paste
- fresh tarragon (fresh, or more or less if you prefer)
- 1 tub mascarpone cheese
- white breadcrumbs (fresh, about 4 rounds of bread)
- 1 packet gnocchi
- 5 slices parma ham
- mozzarella (for the topping)
Please note that nigella.com is not able to accept responsibility for any substitutions that Ocado may need to make as a result of stock availability or otherwise. For any queries, head to ocado.com/customercare.
Feel free to use the “swap” feature and adjust brands and quantities as needed.
Parma Ham Bake is a community recipe submitted by Louboo and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.