This is my mother's recipe, this pie is delicious and very very tasty! I love it, its from my childhood =)
- 250 millilitres wholewheat flour for baking
- 3 medium young zucchini
- 3 pinches of sea salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 3 eggs
- 1 pinch of baking soda
- ½ packet mayonnaise for sauce
- 3 cloves garlic for sauce
- 2 medium tomatoes for decoration
- 1 bunch fresh dill for decoration
- 1 medium carrot for decoration
Summer Zucchini Pie is a community recipe submitted by lunamorea and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
- Take off zucchini skin by thin layer, grate, salt, accurately press them on one side of bowl, that juice can easily go out from zucchini.
- Leaving on 5-10 min. then take off juice, and adding eggs, soda, flour and mixing well making a dough, accurately spinning in your hand. Giving to dough to rest for 5 min.
- After pour not thick layer every separate cake on good warmed pan, with a little adding of sunflower oil, bake each side for 3-5 min. When you bake from other side cover with lid, because dough will be fresh inside. The main not forget to check cakes, as soon as he gold crusted - cake is ready!
- From this recipe come out 3 cakes. Every cake as he roasted take him out on the separate plate, and do the same with each one, so they can cool.
- Then cook mayonnaise sauce, just grate garlic on a fine grater, and mix with mayonnaise, smear each cake. Adding all cakes to each other, decorate with very thin sliced tomatoes, and chopped dill. Bon appetite! =)