This recipe will take lot of time to prepare, But my friends, you should try this at least once.I am sure you ll not be disappointed
- 10 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons brown rice
- ½ tin sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup sugar (according to taste)
- ½ cup cashew nuts (sliced lengthways)
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
Paal Paayasam or Indian Rice Dessert is a community recipe submitted by Miya and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.
- Mix together 2-3 cups of water and 3cups of milk and boil. Add rice to it and cook well.
- Add the remaining milk, sweetened condensed milk and sugar and allow it to boil.
- When it begins to thicken, add cashewnuts and stir continuously, till it becomes quick thick.
- Mix the cardamom powder with a little milk and add it to the payasam.
- Serve hot