These are the best of the variations that I have tried. Many people at work ask me when I will be baking more, and can they have the recipe. They are also cholesterol friendly!!
For the Wet Ingredients
- 1½ cups soft light brown sugar
- ½ cup egg substitute (plain)
- 2 sticks creamy margarine
- 2 tablespoons best vanilla extract
- 1 packet french vanilla pudding mix
For the Dry Ingredients
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 packet hershey's cinnamon chips
- 1 packet heath bar bits o'brickle
Awesome Cookies That Will Melt Hearts and Stomachs is a community recipe submitted by morning and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.