Mix all with gramm flour. Leave thick. Mix together all ingredients. Place hand in mixing bowl, heat oil, and add a round ball shaped piece. If it does not splatter, add the rest in round shapes. Remove once golden brown.
Asian dish, like onion bhaji.
- 500 millilitres gram flour
- ½ handful cilantro (dried and fresh)
- 1 small chopped potato
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- 3 pinches of salt (or to taste)
- red chile powder (to taste)
- 1 large onion (cut in slices like crescent moons)
- 2 chopped green chile
- hot oil
Prawn, Potato Onion Pakora is a community recipe submitted by PlanetCop and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe.